Thursday, April 28, 2011

Intro

  Well I am new to blogging so let's give this a whirl.   I am a mom of three girls. I have been married for 11 years. I will be going back to school this summer to pursue my degree to be a Registered Nurse. I love to listen to music.  My favorite is 311.  Just a warning I will be quoting them quite a bit.  I watch entirely too much television and we have a beautiful dog named Noah.  I have insomnia quite often so I am up at odd hours.  My life isn't very exciting. We live in the Pacific Northwest and it rains too much for my taste.  Not to mention it is cold. We hope to move to a warmer climate once my husband and I are done with school. We love to go to Disneyland, but who doesn't?  That's really about it.  Told ya my life isn't exciting. hahaha


 Have a great night


              " Be positive and love your life"...311

No comments:

Post a Comment