Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It just can't be!!!!

It can't be, my little girl is six.  It feels like just yesterday her stubborn self didn't want to come out.  It two days of being induced before she made her arrival.  Now my little sweet pea has lost six teeth and in first grade in the fall.   Yesterday we went to Wal*Mart and she picked out what she wanted as far as cake.  She wanted to make cupcakes instead of buying a store made cake.  So that's what we did.  She picked red velvet cake with strawberry frosting.  It sounds kinda iffy but turned out to be pretty tasty. She will be getting a copy of Wizard of Oz on DVD.  She loves that movie and wore out the VHS. She wants to have a bowling birthday party; I still need to set that up.  Yes I know, bad mommy. I'm sure her special day was great though.  She got a special dinner that she picked, spaghetti and meatballs with cheese toast. She played with her cousins and they always have tons of fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment