Thursday, July 21, 2011

VACATION!!!

Well we have decided on our family summer vacation.  I am excited.  We always go to the same place but I love it.  We are going to Disneyland!!!  We are going to go with my husbands uncle, aunt and cousin.  We are going to take their RV.  This way we will save on food and hotel, but probably end up spending some of what we save in gas.  We are going for a week.  That is by far the longest we have to Disneyland as a family. We may have told the kids prematurely though.  We were all talking, the adults, about when we will leave and come back.  They heard Friday mentioned so now every Friday they think we are leaving.  Guess it time for a count down of some sort that they can see. Now comes that panning.  What to take for entertainment on a 22+ hour trip.  We usually take my laptop, because it has a blu-ray player.  Last time we took Alice in Wonderland, Tangled, Despicable Me, Barbie and Bambi.  I think probably those again and maybe a few more plus some games since they will have a place to play them. I'm not sure if we will only take card games or try to a board game. Then comes how much clothes to take?  They have laundry facilities where will be staying but do I want to waste vacation time doing laundry?  Probably not lol. Of course we will need to buy luggage since ours got ruined, or maybe just use some of the 12 backpacks that we have in our house.  No I'm not exaggerating we literally have 12.  Don't ask why I didn't realize we had that many until recently.  Possibly from my oldest wanting a new backpack every school year.  We usually get her one and that leads to getting her sisters one too.  Of course nothing fancy or over $20.  I sure my youngest stops wetting the bed by then.  She has been doing well but if we don't go right before bed, like a minute, then she will wet the bed.  Hmm, maybe some night time pull ups???  She may not like that idea but I really don't wanna get peed on in the middle of the night, or sleep in a wet bed.  I guess just hope for the best.  Or maybe some chux.  Like the hospitals use, then nobody or bed gets peed on.  I know we aren't leaving till the last of August but I'm soo excited!  Can I skip next month???  Hehehe, well and still make money and pass my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment